Tips – How to create a Facebook shop with your UrActive products
Creating a shop on your page is important because it is one more way that customers have to make bookings.
- To get started go to the “Settings” tab on your page, and then to the “Templates and tabs” tab.
- Go to the bottom of the page until you find the “Add a Tab” button and click it.
- Click the “Add Tab” button where it says “Shop.”
- Now is the time to prepare your shop settings. To do this, click on the “Settings” button in the “Shop” tab in your tab list.
- You should now select “Yes” where it says “Display the Shop tab.” Then click the “Save” button to update your settings.
- You can now change the position of your Shop tab so that it is more visible to your customers. To do so simply drag it to the top of the list.
- As you can see, this way, the “Store” tab is the first tab to appear on the left side of your page.
- Go back to your Facebook page and open the “Shop” tab, this message will appear automatically. To continue to edit your shop, you must tell Facebook that you agree to its terms and conditions by enabling the box next to the phrase referring to the terms and conditions and then clicking the “Continue” button.
- You are now ready to add your products to your shop! Click the “Add Product” button to do so.
- The first step in adding one of your activities to your shop is to add a photo that you think is appropriate. After uploading the photo to your shop you should click the “Use Photo” button.
- To add all relevant activity information, you can copy the UrActive page of your activity. The information that Facebook requires is the title, a brief description and the price of the activity.
- One field at a time, you should copy and paste from the UrActive page of the activity to the Facebook page, each information in its field. If the product is on sale you can activate the option “This product is on sale”. In the “Checkout URL” field, you must enter the URL of the UrActive page for your activity. This way, any booking made through Facebook will fall into your UrActive backoffice. Finally, you should enable the option “Share this product on your Page”. Make sure that “Visibility” is set to “Public”. Click “Save” to save your changes.
- Your activity has already been added to your shop but is still being processed. This process can take up to 48 hours by Facebook until your activity is available on your Facebook Shop.