On-site bookings are those you personally receive, if the client books it in your establishment, by telephone, or by email or any other way that does not benefit from the integration of the availability of the solution.
Creating an on-site Booking:
1) Go to the “Activities” tab and click the calendar icon of the activity you want to book.
2) Select the day on which the client wants to carry out the activity and the time, and click the “Add to Cart” button.
3) Enter the number of people for the different categories and click the “Add to Cart” button again.
4) Go to the tab “On-site Booking” and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
5) Enter the payment’s and your customer’s details, and click “Book Now” to finalize the booking.